Do you want a fun place to work with the opportunity for career advancement? We invest in our employees – come join our team!
First Wing Jet Center is looking for aircraft maintenance technicians to be part of their fun and supportive organization. You would perform maintenance on aircraft systems and sub-systems as directed. Mechanical requirements include disassembly inspection, build up and operational checks of systems and components of aircraft.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services and its family of companies are one the fastest growing general aviation service centers in the country. We have three locations, and our reputation for excellence and professionalism means we hire only the best people. We rely heavily on exemplary customer service and look for employees that feel the same way!
A generous benefit package, competitive wages, great growth opportunities, matching 401K, paid vacations, and holidays. Insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. We offer in-house, factory, and flight safety training, and tuition reimbursement. This is a tight-knit community with a collaborative and social environment. Management is compassionate, empowering employees to make decisions.
You would be responsible for:
• Performing routine maintenance on aircraft’s mechanical, structural, power plant, interior, and avionics systems.
• Disassembly, cleaning, and inspection of mechanical, electrical, and interior systems and components.
• Completing paperwork relating to tasks performed with detailed documentation per I/A/W Federal Aviation Regulations in a timely and professional manner.
• The safe and standard maintenance practices associated with a FAA repair station.
• Occasional overtime.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to perform basic maintenance tasks as described in Service Dept Competency Manual.
• Understanding of FARs and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
• Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
Experiences and Training Requirements:
• Licensed Airframe and Power Plant Technician.
• Prior experience and/or aviation related education.
• Must have complete set of own tools in order to perform the required maintenance of aircraft.
Eagle Creek Aviation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must apply via our online application program here.